Quote-

He (She) who dares to teach must never cease to learn- Anonymous

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Portfolio~Final Thoughts

The portfolio was an excellent way to integrate all of the different technologies that we studied throughout the course.  I found Webs.com to be a very user-friendly website.  I did try to use the "Wix" website first, but it was cumbersome and difficult to navigate.  I am currently completing a field experience in a school that lacks technology.  The only technology tool in the classroom is an overhead projector.  Hopefully the next school that I am in will have some updated technology where I can use some of the excellent skills that I have learned through this course.  In my last field experience, I did use my interactive Powerpoint with the 4th grade students and they loved it.  I wish you good luck in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment